Thursday, August 25, 2005

How to view this blog...

Dearest Friends

As some of you may know, I received my third calling in Beijing, China before I decided that I should join the RCIA and get into the Catholic faith. Thanks to my year in China, I wanted to receive Jesus so much that my mind conquered its last hurdle - Instead of follow the faith of the one you marry, I decided to follow Jesus and if the someone wants to, follow us. If not, then too bad :-) Up till now, I am happy that I have chosen this route and will never trade it for anything else. God is ever faithful while mortals....well, I got no comments.

Not sure what God wants me to do. Sometimes I wonder if I will become one of the Catholic ambassadors to China. Already, I enjoy sending my Catholic friends there (numbering quite a handful, including priests) stuff that they would find difficulty in getting hold of.....brochures, images, Catholic news snippets, even medals, rosaries, books and bibles....things that may not be available in their bookstores, worse, banned or beyond their financial means. Contrary to what people may think of the above-ground Catholics in China, they are well, our brothers and sisters. Hopefully go back there again...and yes, the best times to be there is Lent. Really heartbreaking yet climatic :-)

I do apologize that you have to read from bottom up for this blog to make sense, so scroll all the way down and happy viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home